Key Facts for the 1st Quarter 2021 (1st January 2021 – 31st March 2021)
All figures are compared to the same quarter last year if not explicitly stated otherwise
- Revenues increased by 38.57% to € 13,515,110 (€9,753,050).
- EBIT increased by 31.89% to € 3,779,057 (€2,865,253).
- EBIT margin of 27.96% (29.38%).
- Customer deposits increased by 17.76% to €26,918,069 (€22,858,312).
- 71,709 new registered customers (55,227), increase of 29.84%.
- 29,813 new depositing customers (30,291), decrease of 1.58%.
- Earnings per share of €0.0447 (€0.0326), increase of 37.12%.
- Premiergaming Ltd, the Group’s subsidiary focusing on Northern Europe, represented 13% of the Group’s revenues in Q1 2021.
- The average daily Net Gaming Revenue for April in 2021 is 14.7% lower compared to the average daily Net Gaming Revenue in Q1 2021. The Net Gaming Revenue for April 2021 is 45.5% higher compared to April 2020.
- From mid-March to end of April the player activity and revenues were slower compared to the beginning of 2021 which started with a strong growth. In May the player activity have picked up again, mainly due to a stronger focus in the Group on the existing players since the middle of March.
- As mentioned in the Q4 2020 report and in the Annual Report 2020, the Board of Directors proposes distribution of €8,998,200 on the basis of the financial results of 2020 (€5,248,950 was distributed with respect to 2019) by way of a dividend to shareholders, which corresponds to €0.12 per share (€0.07), an increase of 71.43% per share. Angler Gaming plc will not compensate for currency exchange costs.
Events after Q1
- The Group, together with an external party, invested in a joint business venture in the field of affiliate marketing for South American markets, through establishing a jointly owned company where the Group owns 80% and the local party owns 20%. The total investment for the Group is Eur 300 000; and the partnership is expected to generate monthly positive cashflow to the Group before the year end 2021.
- A Sportsbook brand will be soft launched in the coming weeks with the aim to be fully operational for the UEFA Euro 2021 this summer.